Tuesday, October 16, 2007

t h e . p r a t t l e r 's pretties

From the Blog of Beornica Designs - I was so delighted to see the following post about the jewelry set I created just for her!


She goes on to say:
"On top of being an amazing artisan, she is just a wicked cool person in general, and just the sort of inspiring, creative person a artsy type like me loves to have contact with. She writes a new blog practically every day, and each post is inspiring and thought-provoking."


To read more about Beornica at t h e . p r a t t l e r,
please click on the photo above!


And, then she had to go and make me cry...this is the feedback she left for me about her new pretties:

"Where do I start? Staci custom made this set especially for me, and not only is it the most beautiful thing I've ever owned, it's the most beautiful jewelry I've ever SEEN, PERIOD. But if you're ehre checking out her feedback, then you probably have already figured out that she's an amazing designer, so let me tell you about the quality and craftsmanship. I am wowed by the clasp on the necklace. I've had several necklaces with clasps that weakened and fell open while I was wearing them - this clasp is guaranteed for that never to happen, since it's got this nifty little hook-and-click mechanism. Definitely worth noting. She pays attention to the little things. :)

Also, I got to know Staci a bit through our convos {when working on a custom order, she takes a LOT of care in drawing information out to see what you'd love. And is vastly successful in that endeavor, I might add.} and she's become a really good friend. I don't know what else to say other than that she is absolutely terrific, a gem of a gal, and is absolutely terrific at what she does. Buy from her! She'll likely have a famous line some day and you can say you've got a Staci Rose original!!!"

When you have a moment please visit her spectacular art at her Etsy shop and enjoy the creativity that introduced me to this fabulous woman!

No comments: