Saturday, September 1, 2007

Special WWAO Online Showcase Exhibit!


34 of Worldwide Women Artists Online's over 300 members are exhibiting exciting works of art in a variety of mediums. Come on in and see the exhibit from September 1, 2007 through September 30, 2007!



Texas artist, Sharon K. Shubert will be the first WWAO member to host this new series of international group exhibits on her website.


The Countries represented are from Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, The United Kingdom, and The United States.

The 34 exhibiting artists will be showcasing a variety of mediums and styles. Shubert has put together an excellent, creative and interesting show. Among them, my original oil painting "Guitar", which I am very proud to exhibit!

Click on the image blow to view this wonderful work:


PS! Don't forget to vote for me...er...your favorite work of art while you're there!


2 comments:

EastPAWZ said...

Hi, Staci
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the warm comment.
Goodluck on your bloging. You write much better than I do :)

Erina Hart said...

Hello, Staci Rose! This event sounds exciting. I’m thrilled to hear that your work will be featured. I hope that people do vote for you.

Good luck!