Saturday, September 15, 2007

Etsy - Your place to buy & sell all things handmade

As an artist and crafter that creates one-of-a-kind, handmade, unique items - Etsy seemed like such a great fit for me and my work. And, so far, I think I was right!

I have found it to be a wonderful community of supportive fellow artists and met some fabulous talent and wonderful individuals. I will say that while the administration is still a bit green, and it shows very painfully sometimes, there is an overall feeling of a genuine want for site improvement. This is something all members of Etsy definitely appreciate!



To go to Etsy please click on the orange Etsy logo:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i rushed around opening accounts almost everywhere. the only one that i've used to date is ImageKind. i will definitely look at populating my etsy account. very nice blog you've got here.