Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pumpkin Pie Spice

I live in San Francisco and I love the diversity, community, temperate weather, and it's a bonus that I found a great love and we share our lives together here. We have sun and fog, sometimes it rains, but I always miss the Green of the Pacific Northwest and the Seasons of New England.

I lived in the southern tip of Vermont for two years. I learned about leaf-peepers, I can only eat real Maple Syrup now and forever, I almost daily obsess over Tom & Sally's chocolates, and I was tossed several times into 6 foot snowbanks by friends that cared and adored me.

It's September and everywhere the leaves are changing, colors becoming absolutely delicious everywhere you look. I am pleased to share the following Treasury, not only because I am featured (which is wonderful!), but because the artists and their work will leave you craving for cranberries and pumpkin pie after jumping into a pile of fallen leaves!

You can view this Treasury of fabulous Etsy artists until Friday, September 14th, just click the image above!

Heide Hibbard created this Treasury. All of the fine art gifts and prints in this shop are from original paintings done by award winning artist Heide Hibbard. You can view her fabulous artwork by clicking her banner.

No comments: