Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fresh! Funky! Frames!

I have felt the urge to create some new picture frames and just got them photographed!



I found these great pieces for my friend's son. She has loved Curious George and I created this frame to give to her two year old son during the holidays this year. I'm not sure who's going to love it more!


I try to create frames with a sense of whimsy that compliment your photograph and not distract from it.


And, then, sometimes, I like to create something that I KNOW some little girl will love to have in her room with a photo of her friends or family next to her matching bedspread and curtains and dolls in the corner of her toybox.



If you would like to order one of these picture frames or have one specially made please feel free to contact me or check out the frames I have listed in my Ebay and Etsy stores! I love creating - if you have an idea please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are charming!