Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Play With My Emotions

One of the nicest compliments I ever received was from my uncle. He told me how much he enjoyed the emotions in my paintings. That was years ago, but I have always remembered and appreciated his observation.

Click on the picture above to view this Treasury until August 31st.

I was so excited to see that I had been featured in another Treasury on Etsy. It's amazing how much emotion can be expressed in one look on a two-dimentional medium. One second gaze captured eternally - I am very glad to be a part of this list.

An extra special thanks to Dee's Home Goods--Soap and More!! Please visit her shop by clicking the banner below!


3 comments:

Erina Hart said...

Congrats on being featured again! It looks like you have some admirers :)

Lynda Lehmann said...

Congratulations on this, Staci!

Staci Rose said...

It comes and goes, you know? It's a lovely feeling when it comes!

Thank you! :)