Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sugarfoots & Sellerogoods

I received a wonderful review today about a necklace I sold. I always say that my jewelry is meant to be worn not just viewed - I hope you can see why!


This piece looks beautiful against her skin and I am so glad she is enjoying her work of art! :) Peridot is her birthstone and I was happy she found a piece she has become so fond of - and I am always happy to create custom pieces as well!

Click on her banner to view her blog and see more about this talented artist. Click on the article to view my Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Matic Studio said...

LOL, crack me up Staci....pretty soon we are going to have to have each other's bios on our blogs!! Thanks so much, I appreciate the promo! And I do love, love, love my necklace...onceI move, I may just buy something else! Thanks again and take care!
Blessings, Leah

Aria Images said...

I agree!!! Your work is gorgeous! :) I gave the earrings we traded for to my mom and she wears them ALL the time! :) Thanks again!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a gorgeous necklace--and it DOES look so pretty on! What a nice write-up about it too.
Smiles, Karen

Donnaallen said...

Staci,
I love your blog, it's so lively and fun! Donna