Friday, August 3, 2007

New Bracelets - Fresh Photographed!

I was actually afraid of making bracelets. Here's my tale of neurosis.

Molten

While everyone asked me to make bracelets and wondered why I didn't, simply put, I didn't want anyone to hate my jewelry. I didn't want anyone to look at my jewelry as a chore, annoying, or having to ask their significant other for help during an argument. See, neurosis.

I have seen too many people curse out their bracelets because they cannot get it on themselves. Or, the clasp ALMOST makes it and then, "d'oh!" it slips out and flips around your wrist and then the swearing starts. I never wanted anyone to curse, hate, look at with disdain - my jewelry. After all, it's a one-of-a-kind piece, made with love and sometimes long hours, that I believe was especially created for the special person that now owns it!

Savory

So, while a very small number of my bracelets use the lobster claw clasp I finally found the "S" clasp which makes one-handed closure so much easier! I feel much better now!

I will be posting the bracelets shown here on Etsy but I am always happy to create custom orders so feel free to contact me at any time!


Circle of Life

3 comments:

Betty Refour said...

Pretty bracelets! I added you too - Thanks.

Unknown said...

very pretty :-) but I especially love Molten, maybe because it reminds me of my birthstone! I will be adding you to my blog too

Matic Studio said...

Well, Staci, as a current wearer and displayer of your lovely jewelry, I am excited to see all the facets of your talent develop on your blog. Thank you for including my sugarfoots sassy chic blog on your list and feel free to email me with updates and sales! God bless!