Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Working My Little Fingers!

A friend in High School used to call them penguin fingers, because they were so small that if penguins did have fingers they'd be about the same size. Very small. I can wear those stretch gloves and not stretch them.

I recently received an order for 500 wine charms that must be received before October 1st (and I have to take into account shipping time!) and got my supply order yesterday afternoon. I've been working night and day to get everything ready and am having a blast.

Here's the design I came up with:
(I've blurred out the letters of my client on the white beads.)

...and here's the focal bead!

So! Please excuse me if you don't hear from me so frequently but I'll try! And, if you see me posting way too often, please tell me to get back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's awesome! Don't forget to stretch out and soak those fingers!