Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bronwyn Biloela, Queensland, Australia

I am thrilled to be living in a time where we truly have a Global Community. I enjoy sharing on this Blog and the work I create for my shops and special customers. Bronwyn recently visited my blog and purchased a pair of earrings; she has a wonderful sense of humor and excellent taste! ;)













She also has a fabulous blog! Click on the banner below to explore!


Not only is she a wonderful artist in her own right, but she is an avid supporter of others. I am happy to support such a lovely human being and fellow artist!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your earrings! They're so cool!

Bronwyn said...

Aw shucks, thank-you Staci. :-)
I actually live in the town of Biloela, in Queensland, Australia. "Bronwyn" means "white breast" & "Biloela" means "white cockatoo" (native bird), so it's just as well my surname (last name) isn't actually "Biloela"! hehe
The earrings are lush & opulent, & I admire your design skills. I'm looking forward to wearing them. I also love the necklace & earrings set called "Fiesta" in your Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5268262. I joined Etsy especially so I could "favourite" them.
By the way, consider yourself linked (on my blog). I do love to support artists and craftspeople who make gorgeous art and craft which thrills me. Please keep up the great work!

Staci Rose said...

Thanks so much for dropping by and adding more info!

I'm so glad you joined Etsy, too! I am SO flattered and I know you'll enjoy the talented artists there. :)

Bronwyn said...

I received my gorgeous earrings yesterday, in a lovely gold box, thank-you Staci. :-)