Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wild Women Do and They Don't Regret It!

Insomnia won again and I was able to get another Etsy Treasury! In honor of the new November WWAO Exhibit, I dedicated my Treasury to the Wild Women I am proud to be a part of! Click on the image below until Saturday, November 3rd to view!


If you miss this Treasury you can view these artists Etsy shops by clicking their links below!

Natural Beauty - Art by Carla Kurt

trpottery - Tara Robertson Pottery

Live Funky - Original Fine Art and Prints by Jessica Torrant

Fine Art & Craft - Beornica Designs

Twisted Thicket Studio - Art on Nature's Canvas; Gourds, Rocks, & Wood!

Into the Blystic - Elis Cooke Original Art

Glass House Jewelry - ...bold, modern, unique...

Tempting Textile Art, Mixed Media Work & Altered Art - Sujati Designs

LAVA - Artisan Sterling Silver Gemstone Jewelry

Teresa's Art Studio - Original paintings, fun magnets, and more...

Pop-o-licious Art by Kris Jean

Jordanka's Studio Gallery - the "Tree Artist"

I hope you enjoy these fabulous artists as much as I do! For more excellent WWAO artists, please visit the WWAO website!

No comments: