Friday, November 23, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ Staci Rose Designs

It's the day after Thanksgiving and I am taking it easy instead of fighting the shopping crowds and was pleased to find this message from Sue about her Signature Sterling blog post!

signaturesterling
by signaturesterling profile shop
Hi, Staci ~ just wanted to let you know that I posted on your shop today at my blog. Feel free to check it out and let me know if anything needs changed!
Peace,
Sue
SignatureSterling
23 November 2007 9:47am EDT

She wrote a very cute and informative post about my shop, art, and myself.

SignatureSterling
Each day comes bearing its own gifts.
Untie the ribbons. ~Ruth Anne Schabacker

Beautiful, unique, "signature" jewelry for you...now here at ETSY - "all things handmade!" Click on the banner to visit her shop!

No comments: