Monday, November 5, 2007

Staci Rose Designs & an Adventure in Color

Jodi Hughes, proprietor of Alaskan Hot Doggies, is a life-long Alaskan who loves to marble anything she can get her hands on. I was able to procure one of her fabulous creations for a friend and cancer patient - Jodi was a doll and her work is beautiful.

I just received this excellent message in my inbox:

"Hey there! I'm featuring u in my blog.
When u get a chance, cruise by to check it out and sign the guest book.
BTW - I love ur polymer clay pendants! Very colorful!
-jodi"



The Alaska Hot Doggies boutique focuses on hand marbled items, including both textiles and paper. I also occasionally dabble in jewelry. The shared motivation for all pieces is color. Depending on the time of year, the material may change but the focus will always be the same.... COLOR! COLOR!! COLOR!! Click on her banner to visit her Etsy shop!

No comments: