Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chanukah is around the corner but my Chanukea's are HERE!

I had these extra Hebrew building blocks and woke up one morning with an idea to create Chanukea's (Chanukah Menorahs)! As you know, sometimes the image in your head doesn't always become the same in reality. But! I am very excited to share these four pieces I created!


Each Menorah measures approximately 11" x 3" x 3.5", has cork on the bottom to protect your surfaces, and is signed and dated. The metallic blue menorah is currently for sale in my Etsy shop, but please contact me if you would like to purchase one directly from me: stacirosedesigns@yahoo.com!

PS! These are the only four I created!
When they've sold - they're gone,
so hurry and place your order!!!

1 comment:

theaburgerart said...

Lovely idea, u have been tagged, see my blog what to do ( your choice.)