Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gettin' Wiggy With It!

I love wiggy, squiggly, spirally round shapes, too!  Which is why I enjoyed Judy's Etsy Treasury; I especially appreciated that she included one of my Signature Swirl Polymer Clay Pendants!  You can view until Wednesday, April 23 by clicking the image below!


Juma Jewelry
Modern handcrafted jewelry made with the finest gemstones...Each piece of my jewelry is handmade, in that I do all of the metalsmithing and wirewrapping myself. I love combining sterling silver with gemstones -- it's something about the sparkle of the white precious metal with the facetting of the gemstones that get me all tingly! I only use the highest quality gemstones in creating my jewelry so you can rest assure that you'll get a heirloom quality piece of jewelry.  Click on the banner below to view her work!

No comments: