Monday, April 28, 2008

Etsy TradeAHolics

It's true. I love it, can't get enough of it, I am almost finished with my holiday shopping with some of the most gorgeous, handmade creations I have ever found! My name is Staci and I am a Trade-a-holic! I mean, I can quit anytime I want to...but why would I want to?!!

"The Etsy Trade-a-holic Team’s purpose is to trade amongst it’s members and other interested shops. Thru trading, we self & cross promote, receive feedback and build our sales plus gain wanted or needed items. We also strive to maintain an organized and updated list of people willing to barter for what they want & need."

If you are an Etsy seller and have an interest in this group, you can visit the blog and connect to sellers and other great links!

Now, on to a wonderful Etsy Treasury, created by the owner and creative operator of Raevyn77. It's a wonderful collection of artists and always a pleasant surprise to see that one of my picture frames was included! You can visit this Treasury until Wednesday, April 30th by clicking below!


Simply Raevyn - Handcrafted Jewelry
Hello! Welcome to my shop. I make handcrafted jewelry. I specialize in brick stitch, beaded earrings. However I also make chandelier earrings, drop earrings, and necklaces. Take a look, see if you spot anything you fancy.

Make sure to click the banner to view her shop!

No comments: