Saturday, January 26, 2008

You Make My Day Award

Just to have someone express their feelings about you - something we do less and less, taking for granted the important people in our lives - is overwhelming and heartening! So, when Diane Clancy, a fellow WWAO member and Etsy artist intimated at a little special something on her blog, I KNEW it was going to be good - she's so supportive and a complete dear besides.

Like Diane points out on her blog, Diane Clacy's Art Blog:


Delightfully, Diane has bestowed the "You Make My Day" Award. She received it, I think, for the same reason she gave it to me. She is simply an extremely supportive person and inspires me to take the time and do the same.


So here are the rules: “Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Beware! You may get the award several times!”

And, I can't wait to reciprocate!


Diane Clancy's Art - Enhance Your Sprit

"I create vibrant paintings that feature color and vision to inspire and uplift people. I feel very blessed to have this opportunity to express myself through painting. I love that people say my artwork enhances their lives. I have cards and prints I have printed from my original paintings. I use high quality paper and archival inks so that these images will last for many decades. I offer ACEO (ATC) 2.5 x 3.5" editions for any of these images. I offer some original ACEO originals also."

Please visit her Etsy shop and wonderful work by clicking the banner below.

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Staci,

Once again You Made My Day!! Thank you for being so kind to me!!

You have a wonderful way of highlighting those who are showcase you!!

You are a wonderful person and I delight in you!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog