Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hearts and Flowers

IT'S BEEN FOREVER! But, I was so happy to find one of my pieces featured in an Etsy Treasury. To take a closer look at the Hearts Mirror I created or the other wonderful pieces included, just click on the image until Saturday, January 5th:


LABEANA unusual purse handles and jewelry.
THEN! Take a look at the shop of the creator of this treasury! She is known for her phenomenal purse handles and her polymer clay creations. Each piece is handcrafted this way and not mass produced, every one gets individual attention.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats and have a great 2008.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Staci,

That is wonderful!! I think it is odd that Etsy thinks it is spam for a creator of a Treasury to notify people!

Someone once told me and I was so grateful.

Just wonderful!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog