Friday, January 11, 2008

The Naked Truth - EBSQ Artists Rock Artistic Nudes

“Men's magazines often feature pictures of naked ladies. Women's magazines also often feature pictures of naked ladies. This is because the female body is a beautiful work of art, while the male body is hairy and lumpy and should not be seen by the light of day.”
~Richard Roeper (columnist & film critic)

Chew on that as you view Donna Gill Colestock's new Etsy Treasury. The female form is beautiful and it's own work of art - one of the main reasons I feel so naturally pulled to use women's bodies as the subject of my art. I am not alone - you can view one of my original female nude paintings in this Treasury along with some very talented artists! Click on the image below to view through Sunday, January 13th:


GreenBiscuit - Donna Gill Colestock
"All of the pieces I paint or create are done with the same intense passion with which I approach everything." She is a fellow member of EBSQ and Etsy artist! Click on her banner and view the fabulous work in her shop!

No comments: