Friday, January 4, 2008

Wow, WWAO!

Worldwide Women Artists

And, a fellow member put together an Etsy Treasury that you could have SWORN we all planned and color-coordinated! My polymer clay pendant "Chocolate Dream" is included and you can view these beautiful works of art in their entirety until Sunday, January 6th. Just click the image below:


Zbella - Nature-Inspired Metal Artisan Jewelry
For me nature is the ultimate source of inspiration. Nature is all-encompassing, complex, beautiful, and unrelenting. I don't think that anything made by man can even begin to compare with the greatness of nature. The goal in my art (whether it's my jewelry, my watercolors, or my photography) is to capture just the tiniest bit of beauty that is found in nature. I don't try to compete with it; merely to try to convey some of the feeling that it inspires in me. Visit her shop of extraordinary art by clicking the banner below:

2 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Staci,

Congratulations!! This is wonderful to be in 2 Treasuries!!

Now for translation into sales!!

Go Staci!!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Staci Rose said...

LOL! Thanks, hon! Sales are always appreciated! ;-)