Sunday, February 3, 2008

Two Items Listed Today

Not only is creating a joy, but selling is fabulous and a little recognition is even better! I was ecstatic to see the post on Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Design blog Life as I Experience It - for both of us!


Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Design
Handmade Beaded Jewelry - Something for Everyone
I am relatively new to beading and I love taking classes to learn new techniques. I began selling because co-workers liked my work and asked if I would sell to them. I opened a shop because people I didn't know would comment about how much they liked my jewelry. Friends encouraged me and helped me get set up and my husband is supportive of my efforts. Click the banner below to visit this wonderful shop!

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Staci,

Very cool!! Yes, selling is wonderful besides creating!

I love it when people want my work!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com