Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back in Black

I have a silly smile on my face...and now I'm thinking back to my friend Lara and excellent funness while we sang out loud "...she was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean..." over and over and over. And, it was a ton of fun - one of those really simple and wonderful experiences.

I was extremely pleased to see fellow WWAO, Etsy and EBSQ artist Tracey Allyn Greene's new Etsy Treasury featuring one of my Good for Girls, Great for Guys Gemstone necklaces. Not to mention the accompanying artists wonderful work - check it out by Thursday, February 21st by clicking below:


TagsCats
Hi! Thanks for visiting TagsCats Esty shop! Yep, you have found me, Tracey Allyn Greene, a full time artist. I'm a multi-media artist, which is to say, I love painting all sorts of things using all sorts of media. I work in oils, watercolor, acrylic, on canvas, paper, and even river rocks! I do specialize in pet portraits, especially cats (whom I consider my muses), but, I don't limit myself, I will paint any animal, and tackle most subject matter. I was a vet tech for a lot of years before turning to art full time. I love to memorialize a special pet friend for people, on river rocks or in oils on canvas, that is my passion. Thanks for visiting! Peace and purrs!