Friday, December 26, 2008

After the Storm, Look Here...

I think that's the word I'd use...'storm'. Celebrating, parties, phone calls and packages sent to family all over the globe, cooking, baking, wrapping, card writing, trips to the post office and supermarkets. Not to mention, the driving to Thanksgiving at my cousin's - seeing how each niece and nephew, cousin and friend has changed over the past year.

And, then there were storms! Black ice in Portland, OR, 15" of snow in Boston, MA, tornado and blizzards in Mississippi...and, there was a complain about rain in Las Vegas but I didn't feel too badly.

Unfortunately, in while swatting away random wrapping paper and flying boxing tape, I completely missed Heide Hibbard's fabulous Etsy Treasury until the last hour! She included a pair of my gemstone earrings and the entire color scheme is extremely fun.


Hieide Hibbard Fine Art Paintings & Fine Art Gifts

What you see in my artwork is the expression of what I feel and think. I interpret in the way that with all my obsessions and life's dings and dents...I see things. I hope you find my artwork interesting.

And, I KNOW you will! Just click the banner below!

No comments: