Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Red Wanted!

I've sorted the gifts for family and friends. I've started wrapping, bagging, card making and just purchased those last two books for my niece and nephew. I'm feeling overwhelmed, but good that I am an all year shopper instead of waiting until December to find everything!

I was happy to see my Judaica gemstone earrings included in an Etsy Treasury created by Marie Mella, from atelier marie mella - original and unique oil paintings. It's a lovely treasury with wonderful works by fellow EBSQ members. I'm sorry I didn't find this earlier, but if you click below, you can still view it until Wednesday, December 10th.


I KNOW I've mentioned Marie before! She is a wonderful woman, a talented artist, and an excellent support! Go...go to her shop and enjoy!

No comments: