Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?

Based on Toby Keith's song "Who's Your Daddy", a very nice Etsy Treasury was born! I'd never heard the song before, and am not the hugest Country music fan, but I got to give a listen, and it's pretty cute. You can check it out here if you haven't heard it yet - just click the image to watch the video on YouTube.


The Etsy Treasury features fabulous work complimenting this song and includes one of my Magic Mirrors! You can view until Friday, June 3rd by clicking below.


Spoil Yourself
Anderson Soap Co.
Natural, Spa Quality, Handmade Bath Products
Making Soap is my full time job I recently decided it was time to do something that truly made me happy. I have been fortunate to be able to make a living making soapy products and Love it!

Click the banner to view his delicious work!

No comments: