Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Featured Artist Staci Rose - by Pamela E Miller

I am always happy to support other living artists and, of course, over the moon when I am supported as well! I was glad to receive Pamela's message telling me that she had written a feature about my work on her blog Pamela E Miller Contemporary Abstract Art.



Pamela E Miller

I feel that creating art is a way of sharing your soul with others. As you will see in my artwork: sometimes I am very flamboyant and always colorful, sometimes confidant and peaceful, other times angry or chaotic. I think all of my emotions; passions come out in my works. Sometimes I layer it on thick (paint and words) and other times I flirt with the canvas with light feathery strokes. My art reflects my beliefs in love, warmth, generosity, loyalty, and honesty. I’m inspired by science, fantasy, martial arts, architecture, and nature (especially water).

Miller Modern Art provides art collectors original paintings and fine art prints by contemporary artist, Pamela Miller. Original Painting Styles Include: Urban Cityscapes, Impressionistic Seascapes, Asian Influenced, Geometric, Abstract Expressionism, Surrealism, Cubism, Fantasy, Abstract Impressionistic Animals, Figurative Abstract Nudes and MORE! NEW! Now offering hand-embelished giclees and limited edition prints signed by PMILLER. We have artwork in a wide variety of sizes.

Visit her etsy shop by clicking the banner below to enjoy her wonderful work!

No comments: