Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Staci Rose Art & MyCatLulu

I was happily surprised when Becca, Etsy artist and author of MyCatLulu Notes on Art & Life blog, let me know she had created a wonderful feature about my work!


Hey, hey, hey - MyCatLulu Gocco Goodies

I'm lover not a fighter who enjoys the company of people, the songs of birds, and an occasional Mia tai. Don't like mean people, but really who would. Don't own bowling shoes, but I did play in a league when I was in 5th grade. Other than art, my passion is traveling. My last trip took me to Kauai, Hawaii...lovely.

Click on the banner to visit her shop!

1 comment:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Staci,

This is great! I am glad you are getting good publicity!!

You did get my comment thanking you, no?

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com