Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rosehaven Cottage - A Place Where A Passion for Life is Born


Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage suggested that I blog about..."the piece that you've made that was the hardest for you to sell because you fell in love with it as you created it."


She asked, as if there was only ONE!

Candy Collection - Gemstone Necklace
(Worn to the 2005 Tony Awards!)


Beachtime! - Gemstone Bracelet

B'shert/Meant to Be - Picture Frame








Green Sculpture
- Gemstone Earrings



Blue Line - Oil Painting

Ceramic Vase














New Life, Old Life - Magic Mirror


Rainbow Skull Wine Charms

I would say most of these pieces gave me great pleasure to create - and I know their owners are now loving them! I truly believe each piece I create is destined for their own special recipient!

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Well, I somehow knew there wasn't just one... what lovely creations to have to part with. I must say that the necklace is to-die-for! And the Beachtime! bracelet seems to have so many stories already within it, yet you know it will have many more as it is worn by its owner. Thank you for sharing this! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Maldives said...

nice collection of drawings and arts