Monday, June 30, 2008

What is WWAO? Look and See...

Worldwide Women Artists is an international collective of women artists showing and selling our original art through the worldwide web. As women artists, we give birth to our ideas in a variety of styles and media. We embrace the diversity of each other's work, celebrating the joy of creating our art and sharing it with the world.


And, that's the official statement and you can click on the WWAO official image and visit the site to see many fabulous artists! OR! You can take a quick look afterwards at the wonderful Etsy Treasury that Glass Cat Jewels created. She featured WWAO artists with Etsy shops and very graciously included one of my Gemstone Necklaces from my 'Candy Collection'. Just click on the image below to view until Wednesday, July 2nd!


Glass Cat Jewels
Uncommon Glass Designs
Glass Cat Jewels specializes in fused dichroic glass jewelry as well as other fused and stained glass designs. I've been an artist since forever. Over the years I've done a variety of art but GLASS has been my chosen medium for about 18 years now. First working with stained glass making panels and suncatchers I am now into bead making and fused glass. GLASS is my passion. It is my creative outlet and my main source of relaxation. I can't imagine not doing it. Thank you for shopping on Etsy, a site where you purchase directly from the artist. Click on the banner below to view her gorgeous work!

No comments: