Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Signed Up for PPP!


That's right - I went for it. I have heard about PayPerPost, seen other bloggers use it and wondered if my little, artistic brain and my humble little blog might be able to support this opportunity.

And, they said I could...or might...or, at the very least, give it a try!

I'd like to keep the artistic integrity of my blog - so, hopefully, PayPerPost will offer those topics. I do know they offer many different topics that I can choose from...I feel a little better equipped to speak about things I know about!

But, the bottom line, they offer their customers a service and their bloggers an opportunity to speak and be heard by varied persons. Win, win, right?!!

As a blogger, I can choose the topics available or choose the topics I'd like. Each topic has certain guidelines: number of words, tone, sometimes a link. All fairly easy I believe. They offer a monetary reimbursement for the writer's time and efforts. While I can't imagine that I will make $1000 like one particular blogger did this month, but I am hopeful and looking forward to writing - getting the creative juices flowing, and making a few dollars for more art supplies.

You can make money writing about things you enjoy, too!

So, if you find yourself intrigued, interested, totally gung-ho, you can click on the links provided here or the button on the right side of this blog.



No comments: