Monday, November 17, 2008

Zebra Love

I have been experiencing a medical breakdown. It is effecting every aspect of my life - my relationships, my daily life, even my own ability to function without pain or pressure or loss of perspective. I wouldn't recommend it...

I'm not having a lot of fun, here, so it was a pleasure to see the fabulous Etsy Treasury that Tamra of Sock Monkey Greetings created. The truly wonderful part is that she included some fabulous artists and even one of my picture frames! Click the image below to view until Friday, November 21st and enjoy!


Sock Monkey Greetings

Welcome to my Etsy Shop - Sock Monkey Greetings. I have a passion for creating handstamped cards and gifts. I am a proud participating member in MSS. (Mission Soldier Support) A charitable effort of Handcrafted Card makers dedicated to providing beautiful handmade cards to our soldiers overseas, for the upcoming winter holidays. The soldiers can use these cards to write to their loved ones back home. Click the banner below to view this wonderful shop!

No comments: